What is facebook?
Facebook is a social networking website that makes it easy communicate with friends and family, to share photographs,video,page links or funny links you find on the Web, to play social games like Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Criminal Case,Diamond Dash, Farmville2 or Mafia Wars, search for longlost friends or even chat interactiveacaly with your buddies.Originally.It’s designed for college students,but now Facebook’s success is its ability to appeal to both people and businesses. Facebook was created in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg while he was enrolled at Harvard University. By 2006, Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with more than 1 billion users worldwide.
Why Facebook need?
Facebook has become an increasingly useful tool for brands, and it’s important to have a strong presence on the social network. Whether your brand is fully established or just starting out, launching a marketing campaign can seem overwhelming. But, it doesn’t have to be a timely or expensive process. There are several small and simple things you can do for your brand on Facebook. In fact, some of these marketing tactics are used by the biggest brands in the world.
How to Use Facebook for Business Marketing
- Set up your page
- Create your Profile than create business page
- Create your business web address (www.facebook.com/yourcompanyaddress)
- Update your information(address, website,..) and profile picture
- It’s an easy way to share update and interact with more people.
- Timely and frequently update your page
- Analytics your page information for understanding of your customer and marketing activity.
Share right information that will provide you reach right information with your customer.
- Identify your audience
Reach the specific people who are more likely to become customer.
- Invite your friends (let the people in our life know about your page they can support you by liking it and share it )
- Share your page (share your page with friends, family, colleague and group also.)
It’s not about the number of likes. It’s more important connect with genuine person and more engage.
- Create compelling content
- As you post updates, photos and more, think about what your customer find interesting and inspiring.
- Share what you are genuinely excited.
- Be consistent more regular on your page.
- When your post reach more lot of engagement, promote it to reach even more people.(when people like, comment and share your posts)
- Connect with more people who matter to your business growth
- Facebook adverts to raise awareness, stay connected and drive sales. Boost your posts so that more people will see them.
How to create Facebook ads
- Measure and analyse
- Facebook has a lot of different tools to help you measure how you are doing.
- Your page insights will keep you up to date activity on your Facebook page.
- Use page insights to understand who responds to your page(gender,age,location,engaged time )
- When you create your adverts, try out different images and headline.
- Have a clear goal and strategy
- Post regularly
- Encourage comments and reply quickly
- Use pictures and videos
- Promote your Facebook page